Monday, February 4, 2013

Photo-of-Interest Monday: Kittehs!


This photo is part of the Caturday album I've yet to post on Facebook. The shot is a particular favorite of mine and fellow blogger tin2gg actually thought I planked on our street to get this shot, but because of attire restrictions, I just did a rather uncomfortable crouch.

Caturday was a Saturday that unfolded with my not having to do anything. Armed with my camera, Farrelly, I ventured outside to look for something to shoot. The cats on our street are rather friendly since my sister and I keep them fed enough. They let them pet you and they come when you call. And call I did. I sounded like a wheezing tea kettle and I'm pretty sure I bothered some neighbors, but I got my shots. 

This has been a Monday post brought to you by The Purple Madhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment