Monday, January 14, 2013

Photo-of-Interest Monday: Clouds


I took this shot during a on a Christmas holiday trip to Tagaytay with the family. After mass at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish Church (Pink Sisters), set out to find a place to have breakfast which ended up being Pancake House. Lucky for me establishments in Tagaytay like to take advantage of its generous views  so I was able to take this shot in the sun-drenched morning.

I've always like clouds. I would often keep my window open at night just so when I wake up the first I'll see will be the day's clouds. I like it best when it's an ocean of clear blue and white and I can make out shapes of t-rex, unicorns, and apples. Maybe if I find a high enough mountain, I'll be able to touch one and even taste, too; my theory of cotton candy cloud needs to be tested.

No comments:

Post a Comment